Thursday, June 3, 2010

Challenging Nature - Adam Kesher


With Chromeo supporting this French band's new release I had to give them a check out. Simliar to Caribou, Adam Kesher has an electronic sound. Somehow though, they manage to stand alone. This album has more of rock sound, think Phoenix. Very powerful, the songs on this album manage to hit hard even though they are rather light. A great voice headlines, with interesting and complex guitars complimenting each sound. First listen, I didn't think that this band was that special. After a few, I can't stop listening to them. A perfect indie/rock/pop/electronic album this is a great effort by the boys in Adam Kesher. I also included some songs not on this album but crucial to download. Adam Kesher may become one of my new favourites!
Download, Hour of the Wolf, Ladies Loathing and Laughter, Local Girl.
Four Lambs out of Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment